Poziv na konvenciju u Bugarskoj

Klubovi, fanzini, konvencije, sajtovi, Bogdaj veći kup ...

Moderator: Dagi

Aleksandar Ziljak
Ancient

Poziv na konvenciju u Bugarskoj

Unread post by Aleksandar Ziljak »

Ovo je došlo od Cristiana Tamasa, pa prosljeđujem za sve zainteresirane:

Khancho Kojuharov, the organizer of the third edition of the Golden Khan SF&Fantasy Festival in Bulgaria had invited the SRSFF members to participate to this event.
A colleague of mine, Sorin Camner had discussed the details in Sofia, Bulgaria with Mr.Kojuharov.
4-5 members of SRSFF will participate to the festival.

Mr.Kojuharov was kindly extended the invitation to the croatian fandom.
I'm kindly asking you to help by posting the under mentioned notice on the SFera ( I saw that currently the account was suspended, but hopefully it will be restored again) and on NOSF.

"The bulgarian writer and translator Khancho Kojuharov is inviting the croatian fans to participate to the SF & Fantasy Festival Golden Khan, which will be held in Bankya (18 km west of Sofia) between 24 to 26 June 2011.
The Golden Khan Festival is organizing a SF & Fantasy literary contest and is warmly expecting texts up to 30,000 characters (18 pages) in English, Spanish or Russian, to be sent to the organizer, Khancho Kojouharov by the end of April (30 April 2011, 23:00 UTC).
Those interested to participate to the festival or to send texts kindly contact Khancho Kojuharov to the e-mail address : fantastikabff@abv.bg.”
A. Ziljak