QUIZZ ME..

Mjesto za rasprave o svemu onom što drugdje nije našlo mjesta.

Moderator: Xaotix

Dagon
The Q

Unread post by Dagon »

Gle, ?ak su i pogodili:

Stanislav Lem
This pessimistic Pole has spent a whole career telling ironic stories of futility and frustration. Yet he is also a master of wordplay so witty that it sparkles even when translated into English.

Naravno, nemaju u baze Lovecrafta...
At last, the stars are finally right...
Miles
Ancient

Unread post by Miles »

Jules Verne
The 19th century Frenchman who made science fiction into a successful commercial genre.
Bahod
The...

Unread post by Bahod »

do U know me?
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

Your Literary Personality

ja sam ..
You scored as A classic novel.

Almost everyone showers praise upon you for your depth and enduring relevance. According to your acolytes, everything you say is timeless, erudite and meaingful. Of course, none of them actually listen to you. Nobody listens to you at all, but it's fashionable to claim you as a friend. Fond of obscure words, antiquated notions and libraries, you never have a problem finding someone to hang out with. The fact that they end up using you to balance their kitchen tables is an unfortunate side effect, but you're used to being used for others' benefit. Oh the burden of being Great.
Instant Geek. Just Add Coffee.
Hamenaglar
Ancient

Unread post by Hamenaglar »

You scored as A paperback romance novel.

No one's ever accused you of being original, which is not only accurate but a complement in your mind. You're personally invested in tradition and sentiment and seem to prefer whirlwind relationships built on superficial attraction and an utter lack of common ground. As a communication style, it garners you a great many acquaintences but no friends as they quickly find your endless repetition a touch passe. Of course, by the time they've come to that realization, you've already moved on to another pretty young chatterbox.

grozno. To ne mogu biti ja. Odbijam!
nema me.
Nimrod
The Q

Unread post by Nimrod »

mda... odbijam i ja!

You scored as A college textbook.

You're an authority on something, you just know it. Everyone else does, too, but that doesn't mean they like you. Since you think very highly of everything you say, you charge a pretty penny to entertain your listeners. Those forced to pay do so grudgingly and try to defray the costs of learning from you by selling portions of their access to your charms to others. As a result of this speedy dissemination of your knowledge, you constantly add to your repertoire--and then hike your price. Despite your usefullness, which is rarely in doubt, nobody likes you. They find you didactic, boring and irrelevant--but still necessary.
English is the result of Norman soldiers attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon barmaids, and is no more legitimate than any of the other results.
- H. Beam Piper, from "Fuzzy Sapiens"
Bahod
The...

Unread post by Bahod »

You scored as <b>A coloring book</b>. Children love you--and so do many adults. They find you approachable, simple and friendly, all of which perfectly describe you. Instead of throwing big words around, you communicate in the international language of pictures. In order to be as open as possible, you present yourself simply, allowing those around you to customize you to their liking. Sometimes this results in you turning into a primitive masterpiece, and other times you resemble a schizophrenic's daydream. So long as the one talking to you understands you, you're happy. Zen and the art of crayon-sharpening.
znao sam ja da nije problem u meni nego u ostatku svijeta
Bahod
The...

Unread post by Bahod »

Ire wrote:The fact that they end up using you to balance their kitchen tables is an unfortunate side effect, but you're used to being used for others' benefit. Oh the burden of being Great.
baha ha :lol:
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

Bahod wrote:Sometimes this results in you turning into a primitive masterpiece, and other times you resemble a schizophrenic's daydream.
bahahaha tebi!
Bahod
The...

Unread post by Bahod »

na žalost (ili sreću) to je poprilično točno ;)
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

a i moje :x
Krvoje
Jedi Master

Unread post by Krvoje »

Ja sam isto bojanka :lol:
You scored as A coloring book.

Children love you--and so do many adults. They find you approachable, simple and friendly, all of which perfectly describe you. Instead of throwing big words around, you communicate in the international language of pictures. In order to be as open as possible, you present yourself simply, allowing those around you to customize you to their liking. Sometimes this results in you turning into a primitive masterpiece, and other times you resemble a schizophrenic's daydream. So long as the one talking to you understands you, you're happy. Zen and the art of crayon-sharpening.

A coloring book 75%

A classic novel 64%

A paperback romance novel 57%

A college textbook 50%

Poetry 43%

The back of a froot loops box 32%

An electronics user's manual 18%
-Bllaa!-
Yama yo, yama yo
Yama yo, yama yo
Yama wa ikite iru!
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

čisto da se malo odmaknemo od mira, svega dobrog, lijepog, nja nja nja .. ;)

Asshole/Bitch Test
<b>I am 73% Asshole/Bitch.</b>

I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ”˜em.
Miles
Ancient

Unread post by Miles »

You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you
:D