QUIZZ ME..

Mjesto za rasprave o svemu onom što drugdje nije našlo mjesta.

Moderator: Xaotix

Kris
Jedi Master

Unread post by Kris »

Sun Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Sun Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
You think of me as rats. You think of a thing known as The Air Force Survival Handbook, where it explains that if you cut off one of my heads --which is where the poison is -- you must then slit open the ventral side and continue the cuts to extend the length of each leg. Subsequent to this, the skin can be peeled off, the belly opened and emptied, the backbone split and both halves roasted on sharpened sticks over a small fire.
Sandman
Ancient

Unread post by Sandman »

Topaz Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Dagon
The Q

Unread post by Dagon »

ire wrote:YOUR INNER DRAGON

Stone Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Stone Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Stone Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Stone Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
me too.

Nat
At last, the stars are finally right...
Miles
Ancient

Unread post by Miles »

Copper Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.
Indigo Montoya
Ancient

Unread post by Indigo Montoya »

Adamantite Dragon
In the war between good and evil, Adamantite Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, a true Adamantite Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
Indigo Montoya
Ancient

Unread post by Indigo Montoya »

Alvarez ha ban*
I'm Kareem Said :mrgreen:

:blob:
ban

Unread post by ban »

Indigo Montoya wrote:Alvarez ha ban*
Dva puta u par dana sam ispo Alvarez :dontknow:
Indigo Montoya wrote:I'm Kareem Said :mrgreen:
Jesi vidio. Ja sam mislio da cu ja ispast on. Nego, vidim da Oz bas i nije popularan medju ljubiteljima Treka :?
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

What Internet subculture do you belong in?

You are a Trekkie!
It's a geek, Jim! You probably have a starfleet uniform and a tricorder. Bonus points if you speak klingon. One day you will walk down the aisle with your buttertroll trekkie partner, humming to the Yoyager theme.

:shock: AM NOT!
Instant Geek. Just Add Coffee.
Dagon
The Q

Unread post by Dagon »

You are a Furry! Oh no!

You are a sick, sick, individual. Stop lusting over animals! Take off that fursuit and quit yiffing. No-one likes furry art! STOP NOW!

Gdje je Zoran, kako li ?e se on poveseliti kad to vidi. A ovi ljudi koji su pisali ovaj kviz o?ito ne znaju razlikovati furry od Mythos entiteta. :x

N.
Zoran
The Q

Unread post by Zoran »

:iconbiggrin: još uvijek možeš biti Cthulhu... onaj plišani! :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:
corwin
Ancient

Unread post by corwin »

...za 50 eura :iconbiggrin:
sorry zbog gramatike
Dagon
The Q

Unread post by Dagon »

Ja sam Lady Cthulhu, ako niste sami primjetili. I za[?]to nikad nema ni jednog smaili?a s pipcima?

D.
ban

Unread post by ban »

Nosf kvizovi ponovno su online:
http://www.nosf.net/index.phtml?a=380
Svi koji imaju kakve kvizove na pameti nek se jave pa da ih postavimo gore.