Igre na forumu.

Moderator: Xaotix

Izitpajn
nobody

Elite: Dangerous

Unread post by Izitpajn »

Vidi što je maca dovukla kući:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am fine today and how are you? I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am David John Braben, the CEO of the “Frontier Developments".

The "Frontier Developments" was set up by the myself and my partner, Iain Bell, to manage the excess revenue accruing from the sales of the sale of "Elite" and its allied products as a domestic increase in the computer gaming products to develop the communities in the Cambridge Game producing areas on Sol-3. The estimated annual revenue for 1999 was $45 Billion Galactic Credits (FMF A26 Unit 3B Paragraph “D” of the Auditor General of the Gaming Republic of Cambridge Report of Nov. 1999 on estimated revenue).

We undershot the investment sum for our next game "Elite: Dangerous" by GB£1,250,000. We have paid the contractors and withholding the balance of GB£1,250,000. But, because of the existence of some of the domestic arrangements forbidding investment in forward-thinking innovative games on Sol-3, we do not have the expertise to transfer this balance of fund to develop our game.

However, this balance of 1-million hours of gameplay enjoyment has been secured in form of Credit/Payment to a foreign contractor, hence we wish to transfer into your bank account as the beneficiary of this game. We have also arrived at a conclusion that you will be given 20% of the total sum transferred as our game development partner, while 5% will be reserved for incidental expenses that both parties will incur in the course of actualizing this transaction, and the balance of 75% will be kept for the committee members.

If you know that you will be capable of helping us actualize this transaction, you should immediately go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/146 ... -dangerous and pledge whatever amount you believe you can morally afford to take out of the mouths of your children and spend on various inducements such as being part of the alpha/beta-testing, have a space station in the game named after you, or even have dinner with the dev team.

Please, do not treat this as top secret. You should tell your friends urgently.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

David John Braben
Xaotix
The Source

Re: Elite: Dangerous

Unread post by Xaotix »

i? Hoćemo li se razbijati slijećućoi na starbase Izitpajn? :lol:
Randomness is strong with this one!
Izitpajn
nobody

Re: Elite: Dangerous