QUIZZ ME..

Mjesto za rasprave o svemu onom što drugdje nije našlo mjesta.

Moderator: Xaotix

Dagi
Skriboman

Unread post by Dagi »

You are 26% geek

You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

he, he, he...
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

na pitanje 'sex' stisneš 'yes, please' i dobiš..
"Yes please." Ha ha very funny, Poindexter. Check your drawers and answer again. Sheesh.

:iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:

You are 31% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.
Instant Geek. Just Add Coffee.
Den
Pa'u 10. razine

Unread post by Den »

You are 31% geek
Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.
Den
Pa'u 10. razine

Unread post by Den »

ire wrote: You are 31% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out
opet imamo isti rezultat :;
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

:mrgreen: great minds think alike

jel tak den? :;
Den
Pa'u 10. razine

Unread post by Den »

ire wrote::mrgreen: great minds think alike

jel tak den? :;
slaĹžem se :o
Dagon
The Q

Unread post by Dagon »

You are 21% geek

Grrrrr, nisam nikakva glupa plavu[?]a! Ja sam crna i puno mr[?]avija od ove guske!
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
Ako ti tako kaĹže[?]... :;

Nat
At last, the stars are finally right...
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

ban

Unread post by ban »

ire wrote:SF Poster Kviz[/size]
Ja sam iz shupa pogodio 4-7. Ostale nisam.
ban

Unread post by ban »

You are 21% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
Indigo Montoya
Ancient

Unread post by Indigo Montoya »

ire wrote:SF Poster Kviz

:wave:
8 od 9...ja zadovoljan (izludila si me sa brojem 3. :iconbiggrin: )
:blob:

BTW pohvale kako za izbor naslova tako i za foru sa isje?cima...
Ire
Phd In Horribleness

Unread post by Ire »

hvala na pohvali :)

što se ideje ti?e, prvo sam našla neki kviz s posterima ali od filmova iz 50-tih i 60-tih.. pa mi je palo na pamet da napravim neš sli?no, ali s poznatijim filmovima.. onda sam, kad sam pronašla sve te postere, skužila da ?e poga?anje biti prelagano, pa sam napravila samo isje?ke (da mi sav trud ne bude uzaludan).. onda sam poslije našla istu foru kod onog istog tipa s po?etka pri?e.. tako da se može re?i da je ideja polumoja :iconbiggrin:

drago mi je da ti se svidjelo. uvijek godi kad ti pohvale trud. ima toga još na lageru :)
Dagi
Skriboman

Unread post by Dagi »

ire wrote:ima toga jo[?] na lageru
Super! Pi?i!
Nimrod
The Q

Which cartoon carachter are you?

Unread post by Nimrod »

English is the result of Norman soldiers attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon barmaids, and is no more legitimate than any of the other results.
- H. Beam Piper, from "Fuzzy Sapiens"