Superdickery - jer ništ nije glupo ko stvarni stripovi

Mjesto za rasprave o svemu onom što drugdje nije našlo mjesta.

Moderator: Xaotix

Glupinickname
Hani

Superdickery - jer ništ nije glupo ko stvarni stripovi

Unread post by Glupinickname »

Ne znam jel ovaj sajt već slat ovdje, no za slučaj da nije, nemrem ga ne spomenut. Superdickery je započeo kao kolekcija nevjerojatno smiješnih i besmislenih naslovnica Superman stripova iz 1940ih i 50ih. Naletio sam na taj sajt prije nekoliko godina i od tada odlazim tamo kad god sam ful loše volje i odma se oraspoložim kad vidim kolekciju priglupih naslovnica. Gotovo jednako smiješni kao i stripovi sami su komentari autora sajta.

Na sajtu ćete između ostalog pronaći galerije:

Weird Science- Gadgets and gizmos and doodads, oh my! A section devoted to everything from the Helmet of Hate to the Man with the Electronic Brain.

Stupor Powers - Witness the demonstration of superpowers you've never even dreamed of, such as SUPER-WEAVING! Yes. Super-Weaving.

Everything's Better With Monkeys - Gorillas are a staple of comics, providing a gauranteed boost in circulation with every cover appearance. Do not argue with the mesmerizing power of gorillas. And yes, I know gorillas aren't monkeys.

Seduction of the Innocent - Covers and frames from a more innocent time, a time ignorant of how friggin' hilarious these would be to future audiences. If it's inappropriate sexual innuendo, it's in here.

Propaganda Extravaganza - Home of some of the most astoundingly politically incorrect covers you've ever seen, plus some more modern day examples of propaganda.

Eto. Ako već niste vidjeli sajt -i li možda jeste - javite svoje favorite. :)