The Lord of all

Priče (nevezane za Literarnu radionicu), pjesme, crteži i ostale kreacije forumaša

Moderators: Nimrod, niniane

Alithwar
Ewok

The Lord of all

Unread post by Alithwar »

Oprostite kaj je stvar na engleskom, ali takve stvari zvu?e poprili?no glupo na na[?]em divnom jeziku. Anwho, ovo je Warhammer fantasy kratka pri?a, pa prokomentirajte.

The Lord of all

(' Of creations most foul I beheld the Lord of All and knew that I was dead.' )

' I am Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways, and you are my puppet. '

The thought suddenly woke Rdis of Licth from his daydreaming. He and a dozen of his men were ordered to scout ahead of the main army that was marching to the North of the Empire to fight an intrusion from a Chaos warband, led by a prominent young Magister of Tzeentch, the Lord of the Winds of Magic. They were to inspect the true size of the army, if there were some inhuman elements like Damons, or something equally disguisting, and where was the best spot for the battle to be joined. They were travelling for four days now, and they thanked Sigmar that at least the weather was alright. As they came closer to the path of the Chaos force, they saw twisted trees, razed villages with no survivors and no indication of struggle. Radis and his men all had strange dreams - of monsters, death, their wildest dreams and worst fears. One of his hunters died in the middle of the night, screaming and changing colour.

It was nightfall as the scouts saw strange lights amongst the trees. They all had a sense they were being watched. A head burst out of a nearby tree and scared a man to death. Poor Albrecht; he was 26, thought Radis. It'll be hard to tell his parents. There was no time for grieving, though, as a group of Horrors, the lesser Daemons of Tzeentch, appeared out of nowhere and rushed the humans. The first few were too surprised and too slow to draw their weapons as the Daemons's mutating forms enveloped them. The rest were fighting a losing battle as more and more monstruocities took form on this plane. Radir stood stupefied by fear until he heard a sound behind him.
- Radir...
He turned around to see a large, armoured thing which might have once been human, riding on a giant flaming disc. It took its sword from its hip and pierced Radir's heart. As he was falling to the cold ground, he looked into the Champion's eyes: deep, red, without any feeling but that of victory over his opponent, knowing that his Master is watching. He knew he will be rewarded once he defeats the naive army of the Empire. He knew he will stand by Tzeentches side when the World falls. He knew who shall have the last laugh.

' I am Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways, and you are my puppet. '
Eyes that fire and sword have seen
and horror in the halls of stone
look at last at meadows green
trees and hills they long have known...
corwin
Ancient

Unread post by corwin »

zvu?e glupo ako ih tako napi[?]e[?] :!:
sorry zbog gramatike
Bahod
The...

Re: The Lord of all

Unread post by Bahod »

Alithwar wrote: ali takve stvari zvu?e poprili?no glupo na na[?]em divnom jeziku. '
Moglo je bez problema biti i na Hrvatskom ne vidim za[?]to bi zvu?alo glupo.

Pisati na svom jeziku je te[?]ko, pisati na stranom, koliko god ga znao dobro uvelike je teĹže. Znam da se ideja "Napisati ?u na Engleskom pa ?e zvu?ati bolje" ?ini privla?na no nije nuĹžno tako. Osobno smatram da bi ti pri?a puno bolje zvu?ala na Hrvatskom, jer se ve? na prvi pogled vidi da si se " mu?io " da ju upakira[?] u Engleski.
They were to inspect the true size of the army, if there were some inhuman elements like Damons, or something equally disgusting, and where was the best spot for the battle to be joined.
ovo zvu?i jako lo[?]e i nije ba[?] smisleno

par gre[?]kica koje su mi upale u oko na letimi?an prvi pogled
disguisting -->disgusting
colour --> color
travelling --> traveling
monstruocities --> monstruocities
armoured --> armored
their wildest dreams
fraza upotrijebljena u krivom kontekstu

Rdis - Radis? pretpostavljam da je tipfeler ?!

evo za sad toliko :uzdravlje:
Hamenaglar
Ancient

Unread post by Hamenaglar »

Bahod, actually colour and armour su ispravni kao i color i armor, mislim da ti je prvo za britanski-engleski a drugo za americki

Alithwar, kad pricu napises na hrvatskom mozda ju i procitam, ovako ti vec u prvoj recenici jednostavno sve ode kvragu... Recenice su preteske...
nema me.
Bahod
The...

Unread post by Bahod »

Pham Nuwen wrote:Bahod, actually colour and armour su ispravni kao i color i armor, mislim da ti je prvo za britanski-engleski a drugo za americki
primljeno na znanje - rekoh letimi?no
Alithwar, kad pricu napises na hrvatskom mozda ju i procitam,

misli[?] tvoju pri?u ili neku pri?u?
ovako ti vec u prvoj recenici jednostavno sve ode kvragu... Recenice su preteske...
ne kuĹžim?! :scratch:
BlockflĂśte
Hani

Unread post by BlockflĂśte »

Bahod wrote: ovako ti vec u prvoj recenici jednostavno sve ode kvragu... Recenice su preteske...

ne kuĹžim?!
Vjerojatno misli ono [?]ta ti misli[?] i ono [?]ta ja mislim, da je pisati na stranom jeziku teĹže i onda je muka preno[?]enja u drugi jezik pre[?]la na ?ita?a...donekle...

@Alithwar - sram te bilo [?]ta tako govori[?] :wave: I napi[?]i na hrvatskom, vidjet ?e[?] da moĹže jednako dobro zvu?at na obadva jezika :)
writer16
Ancient

Unread post by writer16 »

ma bez obzira koliko to smije??no zvuÄ?alo na hrv BOLJE je nego na eng ( osim ako nisi napisao prvo na hrv pa zbog svojih perverzija i feti??a preveo na eng)
to ti je materinji jezik i na njemu se MORA?  najbolje izra??avati a ako to ne mo??e?? nego mora?? na nekom drugom pisati da bi uopće ne?? napisao, kako da ovo lijepo ka??em a da se na naljuti??? :scratch: fulao si hobi
btw. nisam proÄ?itao priÄ?u iznervirao me uvod
Oprostite kaj je stvar na engleskom, ali takve stvari zvu?e poprili?no glupo na na???em divnom jeziku
ali vjerujem da je priÄ?a u redu :ocasion:
Inside Every Living Person Is A Dead Person Waiting To Get Out
Terry Pratchett